About Attorney Allison L. Harrison
Advertising agencies, car dealers, and small businesses are constantly working to make the next sale and don’t necessarily have the time to stay abreast of new legal trends. That is where I come in. My job is to stay tuned into the changes in the law so you can concentrate on turning a profit. I strive to provide ready-to-implement legal advice to my clients, so you don’t have to sift through legalese or superfluous information to find your answer.
Throughout my legal career, I have worked with clients to ensure their advertisements, sales contracts and other documents, and products and services comply with federal and state laws and regulations. My extensive compliance experience has included: reviewing e-mail marketing campaigns for CAN-SPAM and COPPA compliance, advising clients of Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements for a shop by payment tool on websites, reviewed internal warranty products for compliance with federal warranty laws, advised clients on a direct mail pieces compliance with state and federal consumer protection laws, filing eviction actions, and collecting on client’s bad debts.
If you have a legal question related to advertising, finance services, or debt collection, I have likely handled a similar problem for another client and would be happy to assist. Please give me a call at 614.440.1395 or send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Areas of Focus
– University of Michigan, B.A. Sport Management
– Capital University Law School, J.D.
Prior Work Experience:
– Michigan Automobile Dealers Association, Director of Legal Affairs
– Mac Murray, Petersen and Shuster, LLP, Associate Attorney
– Supreme Court of Ohio
– State Bar of Michigan
– Southern District of Ohio
– Eastern District of Michigan
– Ohio State Bar Association
– Columbus Bar Association
– State Bar of Michigan
– National Association of Dealer Counsel
For more information about my experience, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
- Customer Consent and Customer Pay Service Hazards, Dealer Communications, December, 2014
- Congrats! You’ve Won a … Lawsuit!, Dealer Communications, July, 2014
- What to Know Before You Repo: Answer These Questions First, Dealer Communications, May, 2014
- The Menace in the Service Department – Collections, Dealer Communications, April, 2014
- Vendors, Vendors, Everywhere. How Do I Choose the Right One?, Dealer Communications, February, 2014
- Compliance and the “Digital” Social Media Dealer, Digital Dealer, January, 2014
Recent Speaking Engagement:
- Mobile Marketing, Not Mobile Lawsuits, 17th Annual Digital Dealer Conference, September, 2014
Allison L. Harrison
Central Ohio attorney concentrating on advertising compliance, auto dealerships, and debt collection.